Características del Amplificador de Guitarra Eléctrica VOX AC30S1
- Controls: Gain, Bass, Treble, Reverb, Volume
- Input: 1 x Input Jack, FX LOOP RETURN Jack
- Output: 1 x External speaker jack, FX LOOP SEND Jack
- Tube complement: 2 x 12AX7, 4 x EL84
- Output Power: 30 W RMS (16Ω)
- Speaker: 1 x 12″ Celestion VX12 (16Ω)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 658 mm x 265 mm x 550 mm / 25.91″ x 10.43″ x 21.65″
- Weight: 24.5kg / 54.01 lbs.
- Accessory: AC Cable
The VOX AC30 has been an integral component of rock’n’roll since the 1960’s. Its peerless and unique sound continues to amaze and inspire players to this day. The AC30 OneTwelve (AC30S1) delivers the full-fledged experience of the classic AC30, but in a more stripped down and straightforward way. It’s single channel design is based on the revered Top Boost channel of the AC30, a sound that has been the source of some the most famous riffs in rock history. This unique, touch-sensitive circuit delivers a wide range of tones from chimey clean to rich overdrive. The AC30S1 also features a studio-quality digital reverb, an effects send/return for pairing with your favorite pedals, and an external speaker output for pairing with other speaker cabinets. This all-new AC30 represents the evolution of an iconic sound, pairing legendary VOX tones with a simple, modern approach to amplifier design.