Características del Sintetizador Nord Electro 6D 61 Key
- 61 or 73 (depending on which you choose) velocity sensitive semi weighted waterfall keyboard
- Three independent sound sections can be used simultaneously as a layer or a split
- Six keyboard Split points (C3-F5) with Split Point Crossfade functionality
- Group sets of up to four Programs into Pages, and arrange these using the Organize mode
- Freely assign sound engines to be controlled by an external keyboard
- C2D B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass, Vox, Farfisa and 2 Pipe organ models
- 1 GB memory dedicated to the Nord Piano Library
- Categories: Grand, Upright, Electric, Digital, Layer and Clav/Harpsichord
- All samples can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
The Nord Electro 6 features award-winning Nord C2D Organ simulations of B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass and Vintage Transistor Organs. The extremely authentic B3 Tonewheel simulation features four different tone wheel settings, ranging from factory new clean to leaky old vintage. An improved dedicated Bass mode simulating the Pedal Bass Tonewheels are available for either splitting with a Piano or Synth or with a B3 Upper Manual in Dual Organ Mode.
The Organ section now contains two different Pipe Organ models. New Pipe 1 is a pure Organ with few harmonics. The Pipe 2, introduced with the Electro 5, is a recreation of metal pipes that commonly make up the backbone of a pipe or church organ. Now includes a special new detune mode when enabling Vibrato/Chorus. Nord Electro 6 has the latest generation of our vintage 122 Rotary Speaker simulation adding an essential character to a live organ performance and features Slow, Fast and Stop mode as well as a Drive control. The Electro 6D 61 and 73 support the Nord Half-moon Switch (optional accessory). Dual Organ mode provides quick access to dual manual setups and offers great overview and control of the drawbar settings for both the Lower and Upper manual.