Características de la Guitarra Eléctrica EVH EVH Wolfgang WG Standard Quilt Maple
Offering many of the blazing features as its more expensive brethren, this axe features a basswood body with special “comfort-cut” forearm contour for maximum playing ease, along with attractive masked-off natural body binding and an elegant quilt maple top. Its bolt-on baked maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods hold strong against the ravages of temperature and humidity, while a conveniently located spoke wheel at the base of the neck makes for quick and painless truss rod adjustments. Designed for comfortable playability and speed, the Wolfgang WG Standard also features a smooth oiled finish on the back of the neck and a 12″-16″ compound radius 22-fret baked maple fingerboard with rolled edges and black dot inlays.
Dual EVH Wolfgang humbucking pickups mounted directly to the body increase vibration transfer, resulting in sustain for days on end. Two domed control knobs have been dialed in to Van Halen’s exacting specifications—the smooth-feeling 500k pots make it easy to find a unique sound while retaining the crisp high-end sparkle of the Wolfgang pickups. The EVH-branded Floyd Rose Special bridge and R2 locking nut consistently keep the instrument in tune through the deepest whammy dives and horse whinnies.
- Basswood body with special “comfort cut” forearm contour and quilt maple top
- Masked-off natural body binding
- Graphite-reinforced bolt-on baked maple neck
- Neck is carved and rolled to Eddie Van Halen’s specifications with an oiled finish on the back
- Dual direct mount EVH Wolfgang humbucking pickups and EVH-branded Floyd Rose Special bridge and R2 locking nut