Características del Cabezal de Cabezal de Guitarra a Tubos Engl Fireball 100 100W
- Rated power: approx. 100 watts at 4, 8 or 16 ohms;
- Input sensitivity level Input, Clean channel: -20 dBV nominal, max. 0 dBV
- Input sensitivity FX RETURN: from -20 dBV to -10 dBV nominal, max. 0 dBV
- Output level FX SEND, level range: from -20 dBV to -10 dBV nominal, max. 0 dBV
- Tubes: V5: ECC 83 / 12AX7 /7025, FQ selected;
- V6, V7: ECC 83 / 12AX7 selected;
- V8: ECC 83 / 12AX7, standard;
- V1 – V4: 6L6GC matched sets.
- External: 1.6 ATL (slow) for the 230 Volt model;
- 3.15 ATL (slow) in the 100 and 120 Volt models.
- Internal: 2 ATL (slow) for the 230 Volt model;
- (internal fuse located at the power transformer) 4 ATL (slow) in the 100 and 120 Volt models.
- Power Consumption: 300 watts max.
- Dimensions: approx. 28″W x 10.6″H x 10.6″D
- Weight: approx. 46.3 lb.
Sparkling clean sounds and every imaginable nuance between Clean and Hi Gain Lead tones belong to the repertoire of the Engl Fireball 100 amp. Other trademark features include two master volume controls A and B, electronic power amp monitoring, and a variable / switchable FX Loop. Additionally, the sound shaping features Bottom and Mid Boost letting you reinforce this particular pressure in low-end and the low-mid frequency range, thus expanding the Engl amps’ tonal spectrum. It also has an adjustable noise gate for the Lead channel.
- Clean and Lead channel featuring separate gain controls
- Bright switch for the clean channel
- Bottom switch (Clean and Lead) that adds low-end punch
- Passive EQ: bass, middle, treble
- Lead volume control for precise level tuning
- Mid boost switch (Clean and Lead), remote controllable via footswitch
- Master A and Master B for two different power amp level settings, remote controllable via footswitch
- Power Tube Monitor (P.T.M.) system: failure indication via LED for each power tube
- Stand by switch
- Two 1/4″ stereo jacks for connecting an ENGL Z-4 footpedal: Clean/Lead (channel switching) and Master A/B, Mid boost and FX loop off/on
- Noise gate threshold controls the Gate’s attack
- FX loop equipped with a balance control, FX Loop off/on, remote controllable via footswitch
- Power amp output 4 Ohms (2 jacks)and 16 Ohms
- 100 Watt tube amp head equipped with a matched set of four 6L6GC power tubes
- Four ECC83 (12AX7) preamp tubes
- Made in Germany